Which category do you see yourself fitting into the most when you take a close examination of the differences between the Wealthy and Rich or the Middle Class and Poor? Like most people, we all want to be Wealthy or Rich, but in most cases, we find ourselves in the Middle Class or Poor category. Why? There must be some extreme differences between the Wealthy and Rich versus the Middle Class and Poor. If you study carefully, you would in most cases find out why the Wealthy, Rich or Successful people are able to produce amazing results in their personal lives, and why most people are living in poverty or close to it. To be Wealthy, Rich or Successful, you do not need to be lucky, extremely hard working or need to have a college diploma or a university degree. What you truly need is the Right Mindset, in turn, the Right Mindset will form the Right Habits. As a result, the Right Habits will lead you toward the financial abundance kind of lifestyle that you have always desired. So here are 7 main differences or mindsets between the Wealthy and Rich, versus the Middle Class and Poor.
1. Create Your Life
- The Wealthy and Rich believe that they create their lives, while the middle class and poor people believe that life just happens to them. Can you see why the wealthy, rich and successful people are able to create amazing results in their life right now? It is simply because they are in control of their own lives. They believe that they are the ones who are responsible for their own lives, and they are the ones who are creating their own future…not the economy, knowledge, and luck. On the other hand, the Middle Class and Poor will always give excuses and blame everything on the circumstances that they have so-called been dealt. When they failed in their business or life, they will blame the economy, their boss, their family and friends, and or anything else that did not go according to their original plan. Some even go as far to live in their fears without even realizing it, thus becoming their own worst failures. Whenever you believe that life just simply happens to you, you will lose the power to change and also the power to control your future. You must believe and know that you’re the one who is creating your own future, not other people or events.
2. Play The Money Game To Win
- The Wealthy and Rich play the money game to win, but the middle class and poor people play the money game just not to lose money. This is a huge mindset difference. Have you ever seen people invest in the stock market? Some people are so afraid that they will lose their money and they form a mindset that blocks their creativity. They formed the mindset of investing not to lose the money. However, the Wealthy, Rich and Successful people know exactly how they need to think in order to win the game of money. They will think and act from the point of view of playing the game to win. Unlike the Middle Class and Poor, they will never invest just not to lose the money.
3. Focus On Change And Opportunities
- The Wealthy and Rich think and focus on taking Chances and Opportunities, while the middle class and poor people think and focus on fears and obstacles. When you are faced with problems, what are you focused on? Are you focused on the problems…thinking how bad the situation is going to be? Or are you focusing on the solution and thinking about how you can solve or even turn the situation into a great opportunity? Think about this carefully. No matter who you are, you will definitely be faced with all kinds of choices in your life. And when you need to decide to move on, try to notice your way of thinking; what do you focus on? Do you focus on the solution or the problem?
4. Dream Big
- The Wealthy and Rich always dare to Dream Big, but the Middle Class and Poor always think small. When you tell your parents that you want to make a million dollars, they will ask you “Why do you need so much money? You can live a very good lifestyle if you just finish school and got a job that has a good pay. You don’t need to be a millionaire.” I don’t know about you, but this statement is said to many all the time. And by now you must definitely know that the middle class and poor people will tend to think small, while the Wealthy and Rich always Think and Dream Big. Now, the Middle Class and Poor will think that Wealthy and Rich are just plain greedy because they are always Thinking Big. Is it true that you are being greedy if you Think Big? Absolutely not, it is the complete opposite, simply because if you do not Think Big, then you take away from what you and your family deserve. It is not the money that is the huge thing, but it is the things you can do with money when you have more of it. In fact, it is a complete waste if you’re not using the resources available to you at its full potential. Don’t you think that you owe it to yourself? Don’t you owe it to everyone around you that you love or care about to create a better life for them? Don’t you want your family to live better? So Think Big, Dream even Bigger and create the abundance lifestyle for yourself and these people right now.
5. Commit To Your Dreams To Achieve Them
- The Wealthy and Rich are committed to their dreams, while the Middle Class and Poor are just Dreaming about their Dreams. Yes, this is an obvious one. If you’re not committed to becoming Wealthy and Rich, then you can never be. How many times have you heard people say that they want to be Wealthy or Rich, but they never do anything about it? This is the mentality of the Middle Class and Poor. They will just think about how good it is going to be if they were Wealthy or Rich, but they will never do anything about their Dreams. They know that they cannot afford a luxury car if they have a low pay job. The thing is, they never do anything to change it. On the contrary, and the Wealthy, Rich and Successful people are committed toward their Dreams. They will do whatever it takes, in the boundary of morals and ethics. of course, to achieve their dreams.
6. Become Associated With Successful People
- The Wealthy and Rich Associate with other Rich and Successful people. The Middle Class and Poor will associate with the same people, which is the Middle Class and Poor. Do you have any Wealthy or Rich friends that you learn from or associate with on a regular basis? Or are all of your friends in the Middle Class and Poor category? This is not suggesting that you need to stop making friends with the Middle Class and Poor, but it is suggesting that you try to get to know more about the Wealthy and Rich. The more you associate yourself with them, the more you will think like them. And if you think like them, you will start to create amazing results just like them. If most of your friends are middle class or poor and their working wage or salary all are below, $1,500.00 to $2000.00 per month, you will have the same range of wage or salary most of the time. However, if you associate with the wealthy and rich people who are making $1,500.00 to $2000.00 in just a day, in turn, you will start to see the possibility of what you can accomplish for yourself, and that will change your thinking of what you can achieve in your life. $1,500.00 to $2000.00 will become a small amount for you once you have changed your mindset about money.
7. Be Willing To Learn And Be Coachable
- The Wealthy and Rich are good learners, while the Middle Class and Poor think that they have learned everything in the world. One of the fastest ways to be financially abundant is to Learn directly from people who have already achieved this status. If you’re not willing to Learn and be Coachable, you will never be able to be successful. If you want to get the best pay, you must be the best, and the only way you can be the best is to Learn from the best and Learn to be the best.
So there you have it. You now know what the 7 major differences and mindsets between the Wealthy and Rich versus the Middle Class and Poor. Do what the Wealthy and Rich do and try to avoid adopting the mindset and habits of the Middle Class and Poor.
Now Ask Yourself…
- Am I ready to make a productive and positive change in my life???
- Am I ready to work smart for my money, instead of working hard for it???
- Am I ready to give myself more of what I deserve???
- Am I ready to give my family more of what they deserve???
- What do I have to lose in trying something new???
- What do I have to lose in changing my old-school mindset, to a more productive and modern mindset???
Think About This…
Millions of North Americans are living paycheck-to-paycheck and looking for a way to earn more. Because every North American needs our services and because we are positioned for massive growth, thousands of people just like you across Canada and the United States have made the intelligent decision to Tap Into The New Economy and Get Paid Daily with our amazing company!!! So why not you? If you are interested in positioning yourself in front of massive growth, please Leave Your Message or Call 519-872-6875 for more free information about our Home Business Opportunity.