Over the past decade, it’s difficult to imagine any invention that has evolved as much as the smartphone. It seems that every person over the age of 12 has one and in the odd case that someone leaves home without it, and we can’t even begin to imagine our lives without them.
How is it that in less than ten short years our Mobile Phones have evolved into a necessary tool for either personal or business? The answer is quite simple. The fear of not being connected and the unimaginable potential that apps provide. From gaming and shopping to calendars and time-sheets, from accessing and connecting directly to real Lawyers and Law Firms to Licensed Private Investigators for Identity Theft Protection and Identity Restoration services, apps have become vital tools used in the daily function of life and will continue to increase in popularity.
Benjamin Franklin said that “time is money” and Mobile Apps can certainly save you both.”
Now let’s take a close look at the 4 Mobile Apps that every North American should have on their smartphone that is changing the way people access Equal Justice under Law and protect their Identity. We can honestly say that for your Legal Protection and Identity Protection needs “There’s an app for that.” so just “Tap the App.”
1. The LegalShield App
The LegalShield App puts your Provider Law Firm and Lawyers in the palm of your hand. Need Legal help? Tap the App to call your Provider Law Firm. Speeding ticket? Use the “Snap” feature to send your traffic ticket straight to your Law Firm. Legal Emergency? Tap the red button for 365/24/7 Legal Assistance for covered Legal Emergencies.
- Direct Access to your LegalShield Provider Law Firm or IDShield Advisor.
- Snap to take a picture and send your Speeding Tickets to your Provider Law Firm.
- Download and Prepare your Will and Power of Attorney.
- Emergency Legal Access 24-Hour 7-Days a week Line
- Link to your LegalShield Member Perks Portal to save money on shopping.
- Contact Member Services.
- Basic Plan Information and Updates.
- Helpful tips if you or your teenage drivers are in an accident.
- Link to your LegalShield Member Dashboard.
LegalShield is one of the Nation’s Leading Providers of Legal Safeguards for individuals, families and small businesses. LegalShield also offers one of the industry’s most affordable Identity Theft Plans, with Identity Theft Protection for the entire family for the cost most competitors charge to cover a single individual. LegalShield Legal Plans cover more than 1.4 million families and 3.7 million lives across North America. More than 34,000 companies offer the LegalShield Plan to their employees as a voluntary benefit. For as low as $23.00 per month in Canada and $20.00 per month in the United States, LegalShield members get access to attorneys with an average of 19 years of experience in such areas as family matters, estate planning, financial and business issues, consumer protection, tax, real estate, benefits disputes and auto/driving issues. Unlike other legal plans or do-it-yourself websites, LegalShield has Dedicated Provider Law Firms in 4 Provinces in Canada and all 50 states in the United States of America that members can call for help without having to worry about high hourly rates.
2. The Ask by LegalShield App
Have you ever needed a quick answer to a Legal Question? The Ask by LegalShield Free App you now have Free Access to Answers for Commonly Asked Legal Questions right in the palm of your hand. It’s easy to use and you don’t even need to create an account to start asking questions!
- No login required.
- Free to Download and Unlimited Use.
- Learn more about how to contact an actual Lawyer for Personalized Legal Advice.
The Ask by LegalShield App can also be used from your Laptop or Tablet.
3. The Shake by LegalShield App
Have you ever wanted to Create, Sign and Send Legally Binding Agreements to another person or business? The Shake by LegalShield Free App combines the simplicity of a handshake with the security of a Legal Contract, and the convenience of easy to access online forms with the assurance of a High-Quality, Full-Service Law Firm is now right in the palm of your hand. It’s easy to use anytime you need to start creating, signing and sending Legally Binding Agreements. Shake by LegalShield has been featured in the New York Times, the LA Times, TechCrunch, Forbes, Above The Law, and VentureBeat to name a few.
- Pre-Installed Library featuring Templates for Freelancing Jobs, NDA’s, Loaning Money, Bill-of-Sales, and Renting or Lending Items.
- Additional Templates can be added at for Free at Shake Law Agreements.
- Supports both in-person and remote signing options.
- Receive Notifications when Agreements are completed.
- Electronic Audit Trail for all Contracts.
- Get Waivers and Releases Signed anytime, anywhere.
- Access the camera to easily add a photo to your model/image releases
- Use your LegalShield Membership to access all Forms and Consult with a Lawyer on any Questions you may have.
The Shake by LegalShield App can also be used from your Laptop or Tablet.
4. The IDShield App
Have you or anyone you know been the victim of Identity Theft? As a member of IDShield, your Subscription Benefits are at your fingertips with the IDShield App. IDShield is a Comprehensive Identity Protection Service providing its members Identity Monitoring, Complete Identity Restoration by Kroll Licensed Private Investigators and Unlimited Consultation.
- Call an IDShield Advisor.
- Your Credit Score updated quarterly (for applicable plans only).
- Management of your Internet Monitoring (for applicable plans only).
- Management of your Social Media Monitoring.
- Management of your Minor Child(ren)’s Information with our Minor Identity Protection Service (for applicable plans only).
- Emergency Access 24-Hour 7-Days a week Line for After-Hours Identity Theft Issues.
- Educational information related to Fraud, Identity Theft, and Helpful Tips and Advice.
- View your Case and Call History with IDShield.
- Instructions for obtaining your Annual Credit Reports.
- Link to your LegalShield Member Perks Portal.
Kroll is the Leading Global Provider of Risk Solutions. For more than 40 years, Kroll has helped clients make confident Risk Management Decisions about people, assets, operations, and security through a wide range of investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance, physical and operational security, and data and information management services. Headquartered in New York with more than 50 offices across nearly 30 countries, Kroll has a multidisciplinary team of over 2,000 employees and serves a global clientele of law firms, financial institutions, corporations, non-profit institutions, government agencies, and individuals.
See other Articles by Patrice Samuel Robinson HERE